CODUPO, as an authorized reseller of the world-renowned PECB certification company, offers individuals a wide range of ISO standard certifications.
With the ISO standard certification of the PECB certification company, you become a globally recognized Certified Manager, Implementer, Lead Implementer, Auditor, or Lead Auditor.
Why should you attend?
The benefits of implementing an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001 are manifold: helping the organization avoid or mitigate the costs, risks, and damage of involvement in bribery, promoting trust and confidence, encouraging due diligence and ethically sound business dealings, etc. To gain such benefits for your organization, you must be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to establish, implement, manage, maintain, and continually improve an ABMS. For that, the PECB ISO 37001 Lead Implementer training course is the right place to be. The training course aims to provide in-depth understanding of ISO 37001 requirements, as well as the best practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of the management system.
By attending the training course, you can help organizations comply with anti-bribery laws, as well as establish controls within the organization that proactively contribute in combating bribery and contribute to the creation of a culture of integrity, transparency, openness, and compliance.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” credential. Internationally recognized and IAS accredited, the “PECB ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” certificate validates your professional capabilities and competences to implement an ABMS in an organization based on the requirements of ISO 37001.
The value of the PECB certificate is strictly confirmed by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) accreditation according to ISO / IEC 17024. PECB is an associate member of the Independent Association of Authorized Registers (IAAR), a full member of the International Association of Certified Practitioners (IPC), a signatory member of the IPC MLA, and a member of Club Ebios.
Do you want to become an ISO Certified Manager, Implementer, Lead Implementer, Auditor, or Lead Auditor?
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants wishing to develop a thorough understanding of ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Managers and consultants seeking a comprehensive ABMS implementation framework
- Managers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001
- Interpret the ISO 37001 requirements for an ABMS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of an ABMS based on ISO 37001, by utilizing PECB’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving an ABMS based on ISO 37001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories and best practices used in anti-bribery management
- Lecture sessions, illustrated with practical examples based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
The main requirements for participating in this training course are: a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, a general understanding of ISO 37001, and an awareness of the MS implementation principles.
ISO 37001 Brochure you can find here
11/ 20 – 24/ 2023 (9:00 am – 02:00 pm) – in Croatian
Price: 990 Euro + (VAT 25%)
Countries for which we have PECB rights: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Republic of North Macedonia, Malta, Republic of Moldova, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Kosovo, Serbia, Montenegro, India, Denmark, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.
Certified PECB trainer: Silvija Vig, Ph.D.
Silvija Vig is an advisor, lecturer, and author in compliance and ethics, behavioral ethics, integrity, and anti-corruption.
She has a Ph.D. in Business Ethics from the Faculty of Economics, Zagreb, Croatia, and she is an author of the book “Business Ethics – How to develop authentic leadership and build a culture of happy and engaged employees with ethics and compliance programs”.
She is a lecturer in the Business Ethics and CSR course at Rochester Institute of Technology Croatia and the owner of CODUPO Compliance, a company specializing in consulting and training in compliance, ethics, and anti-corruption.
Moreover, Mrs. Vig is a certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer and Auditor, and ISO 37301 Lead Implementer, in addition to being CCEP-I – Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional – International, and LPEC – Leading Professional in Ethics and Compliance.
Silvija Vig is a member of the Commission for Combat Corruption and Corporate Social Responsibility of the International Chamber of Commerce – ICC Croatia and an expert of the Regional Anti-corruption Initiative – RAI.