CODUPO, as an authorized reseller of the world-renowned PECB certification company, offers individuals a wide range of ISO standard certifications.
With the ISO standard certification of the PECB certification company, you become a globally recognized Certified Manager, Implementer, Lead Implementer, Auditor, or Lead Auditor.
The value of the PECB certificate is strictly confirmed by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) accreditation according to ISO / IEC 17024. PECB is an associate member of the Independent Association of Authorized Registers (IAAR), a full member of the International Association of Certified Practitioners (IPC), a signatory member of the IPC MLA, and a member of Club Ebios.
Do you want to become an ISO Certified Manager, Implementer, Lead Implementer, Auditor, or Lead Auditor?
Why should you attend?
The ISO 37001 Lead Auditor training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program and audit team.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Anti-bribery Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISO 37001 requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Anti-bribery Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Anti-bribery Management
- Understand the operation of an Anti-bribery Management System based on ISO 37001 and its principal processes
- Understand the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 in the context of an ABMS audit
- Strengthen the personal skills necessary for an auditor to act with due professional care during an audit
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the certification exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 37001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
ISO 37001 Brochure you can find here.
12/18 – 22/ 2023 (9:00 am – 02:00 pm) – in Croatian
Price: 990 Euro + VAT (25%)
Countries for which we have PECB rights: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Republic of North Macedonia, Malta, Republic of Moldova, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Kosovo, Serbia, Montenegro, India, Denmark, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.
Certified PECB trainer: Silvija Vig, P.h.D.
Silvija Vig is an advisor, lecturer, and author in compliance and ethics, behavioral ethics, integrity, and anti-corruption.
She has a Ph.D. in Business Ethics from the Faculty of Economics, Zagreb, Croatia, and she is the author of the book “Business Ethics – How to develop authentic leadership and build a culture of happy and engaged employees with ethics and compliance programs.”
She is a lecturer in the Business Ethics and CSR course at Rochester Institute of Technology Croatia and the owner of CODUPO Compliance, a company specializing in consulting and training in compliance, ethics, and anti-corruption.
Moreover, Mrs. Vig is a certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer and Auditor and ISO 37301 Lead Implementer, in addition to being CCEP-I – Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional – International, and LPEC – Leading Professional in Ethics and Compliance.
Silvija Vig is a member of the Commission for Combat Corruption and Corporate Social Responsibility of the International Chamber of Commerce – ICC Croatia and an expert of the Regional Anti-corruption Initiative – RAI